1

3rd Visit to Advanced Bionics HQ in Valencia, California

Posted by Tina on 10:00 AM in , , , , ,
I got invited to go back to Valencia for my third time and I am grateful for the opportunity to go back and learn about their products and how the implants work.  The best part of the trip is to see others that I've met in the last two visits.

The primary goal is show us the Neptune, AB's new baby on the market.  Its being shipped in the beginning of January 2012.

We got photos done by a professional photographer.  One is the group photo of all of us Mentors and Chapter Leaders. We also got to play with the Neptune. They wanted to take photos of us wearing it any way we want to.  I made my Neptune Pink and then clipped it to my hair.  Oh my goodness. it was so light!!! Nothing on my ear. It took the weight off and loved it  - too bad I couldn't take it home :(

We also got to spend some time with the CEO and CTO of AB, Dr. Gerhard Roehrlein.  He was so interested in hearing our journeys and why we chose AB and why we have have been a loyal consumer and volunteer for AB.  I thought Gerhard was a pretty cool guy from an engineer perspective. He knows how important it is for us to 'hear' and hearing stories from us enforced that.  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet him.

Of course, I've got photos from the trip!  :)


My friend Sam with Buddy!


Renee, Gerhard, Evelyn, me and Sam
We had a great time meeting Gerhard!


Our cute Flash Drive with all Neptune PDFs in there!


The rainbow of colors for the Neptune!


Advanced Bionics HQ!


Me modeling the Neptune.
I made mine pink (the photo does NOT show the pink well)
And the best part was it was off my ear finally!!!

|

1 Comments


Why am I in those pictures? Am I famous or something??? :D

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.