0

BEA Support Group - Great Turnout!

Posted by Tina on 5:00 PM in , , , ,
It was a great turn out. I think I shocked everyone that I was 4 days post-op.  I told them that I was bilateral as of 4 days ago... not activated but surgically wise.  Most of them were amazed that I was feeling good in a short time. (The trick was - - - the best pain meds you can ask for!)

My balance is back on track as well, I explained to the group that with my first CI surgery, my balance was a bit out of whack. And this bilateral surgery could either make it or break it. Since the surgery, I've noticed a huge improvement in my balance, its better than before.

Hopefully the next support group at the end of the summer will be even bigger!!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.