1

Cochlear Implant Picnic

Posted by Tina on 8:46 AM in , , , , ,
It was a blast!  I got to meet a lot of people and finally Elizabeth McDonald from AB.  It was so nice to meet someone with a face!

I was right about the burgers, but not CI shaped... But they did have burgers.. wished they had the cheese to go with it...

I got a few freebies, some freebies for Echo and Kaitu, drawstring bags, bubbles.

There was a mixture of age groups, the most common I saw were either kids or senior citizens.  I was told that seniors are the most popular group of CI's.

It was worth going and meeting other people.... but I did get lost.  I deleted my email that had the specific directions to Centennial Park.  I thought it was the main entrance but it was in the East Entrance in a private area for large groups.

|

1 Comments


Hi

That's so cool that the picnic was a lot of fun!! Getting together with CI users is an awesome thing to do - we all have such awesome journeys. In fact - check out www.hearingjourney.com It's a great place to meet other CI users.

I've had my Advanced Bionics CI for 15 years now and love it!! the company has been awesome and the cool technology

Nice to meet you

Kim

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.