2

Last appointment at JHH

Posted by Tina on 10:10 AM in , , , , , ,
Yup. You heard it loud and clear! Last appointment was with Steve Bowditch. He did an aided auditory testing also speech perception test. The aided part, the right ear (which will be the implanted side) shows a drop around 2000Hz from 60-80db.

The speech perception....well I felt that I did terrible cuz I really didn't recognize the words. Only a few of them. CID was at 14% and HINT score was at 18%.

Hopefully within 2 weeks, I'll have my surgery date. Tee-hee! I can't wait!!!

While I was there, I also picked out my processor, color choice and cap color choice. All of ya probably already know by now that I picked Advanced Bionics. Signed and dated my device selection papers. Ordered 2 Silver Processors with Sophista Color caps.

See ya all later! Will post again with surgery date!!!


|

2 Comments


How exciting!! So glad things are moving forward for you!!

Kim
www.hearingjourney.com


It seems like this last appointment took forever! I should be hearing a surgery date for you asap :)

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.