1

Surgical Incision Healing

Posted by Tina on 10:37 PM in , , , ,
I watched the progress of my surgical incision with the help of my fiancée Tom. Since I could not see it well, he took photos for me so I can see how much better it looked.


August 6, 2009 - 2 days post-op. Finally took bandage off.
Whew....the pressure off of my head is finally gone!!


August 8, 2009 - 4 days post-op. Saw the surgeon on
August 7, 2009 and was pleased with progress.


August 16, 2009 - 12 days post-op. Looking better!


August 19, 2009 - 15 days post-op. My first attempt to wear earrings!


August 29th, 2009 - 25 days post-op. Looks so much better!
You can see the scar has flatten out over time. And hair slowly growing back!


|

1 Comments


Looks like it's healing nicely. Good luck!

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.