0

Wedding!

Posted by Tina on 10:43 PM in , ,
I finally tied the knot to my best friend I met 8 years ago thru an CART reporter in college.  If it weren't for Fran, my transcriber - I would have never met Tom who can understand my frustrations, challenges, and goals in my life.  Tom also has a hearing loss whom wears bilateral hearing aids.

Our wedding day couldn't be more perfect. We had the perfect weather and everything went off without a hitch.  But we were both SO sick with bronchitis the week before the wedding.  We weren't so sure if we were going to make our honeymoon or not. I got better the day before the wedding and my husband, Tom got better the morning of the wedding!

We had a fabulous wedding photographer that I found thru a really nice lady who I still haven't met to this day. Her name is Abbie. She mentored me over two years ago when I was in the process of getting an CI.  She got married last year and her photos were exactly what I wanted for my album. Cindy Dyer is a photographer and graphic artist for Hearing Loss magazine that is by HLAA.

Cindy did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I couldn't be more pleased! Here is a few photos from my family and our photographer.


Me & Tom kissing....


Woo-hoo!


My portrait


Reception Time!


Our rings


View of my dress and my bouquet that I made...


Us cutting the cake!  It was sooo good!


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.