0

My thoughts for the day

Posted by Tina on 11:00 AM in , , , , , , ,
I had someone talk about their hearing loss and believed that it was stressed related.  I certainly believe that is what happened to me.  In the fall of 2008, I was taking a graduate course at University of Baltimore.  A 6 credit class that is held on Saturdays from 9am to 3:30pm. 

The two professors seem to enjoy the torment of the students in the class.  If you were sick, they say that you better show up in class.  They don't care if you been in a auto accident or in the hospital. And if you miss class, they will be talking about how you missed the class and make fun of you.  I know a student that her father died and she missed the class cuz of his funeral.  And they belittled her and made fun of her when she missed the class and when she came back in the following week.  I mean, come on, her dad died.  That has to be the hardest thing for her to go thru since she was close to him.  Have some RESPECT here.  Things happen, you know? 

I have never endured so much stress from a college professor in my entire life.  I have been attending college since I graduated High School since 1995.  And I enjoy getting my education cuz the technology keeps on changing and you gotta keep up with it. 

From the first post, I mentioned that I suffered from TMJ (Stress-Related), Sudden Hearing Loss (I am so certain that the stress I endured made me have a 25db sudden drop in my hearing).

I don't think that attending classes is about stress, its about learning.  From the class in the fall, I didn't learn a damn thing.  We had a sub for one day, her name was Helen.  Oh my god, I learned so much from her in 10 minutes than I ever did in that semester from these two looney bin teachers. 

Ah, I needed to get that out to the world today.  I am still pissed off at the teachers for what they have done to me.  Shame on them.  It will catch up to them one of these days.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.