0

Post-Op {24 hours later}

Posted by Tina on 2:39 AM in , , , , , ,
My goodness, I will tell you what a difficult night I had after surgery. Barely slept at all. Could not get comfortable with the pain.

After the 24 hours, I started to feel a lot of relief, the pain reduced in about half and got more color back in my skin. Was able to stay awake longer.

Its 2:40am, I couldn't sleep, I am here at my desk blogging and doing my scrapbook, something quiet and relaxing. In about 12 hours, the bandages will come off and my first attempt to take a shower.

I do experience some jaw pain that my mentor, Abbie Cranmer mentioned to me via email. But no neck pain, I am afraid to move my neck so I haven't been able to move it as much.

Otherwise I feel that I am doing pretty good post-op wise.

I did find out earlier this evening, from one of my surgeons that I had a rough time in the OR. I don't know details yet. I will be getting this information from Dr. Limb and his peers on Friday on my post-op appointment. I do remember that I kept asking for more pain meds during recovery which limited my visit with my family and fiancee.

Oh did I tell you that I got engaged this past Saturday? I dont think I have kept my eyes off of my sparkly engagement ring! Will keep you posted on the recovery part.

Here's a photo of me. I'm not too happy here!


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.