1

Surgery Day

Posted by Tina on 6:00 PM in , , , , ,
What a day.... this morning, I had a bad dream/nightmare... I dreamt that I was at JHH and there was this really weird people... and then waiting in pre-op area and a woman named Mary Rattell came out and told me that the surgery was cancelled cuz Dr. Limb was sick.

Good news that I had my surgery (performed by Dr.Charles Limb) this morning. I was in recovery for sometime cuz of the pain levels...well bad news the pain meds aren't working for me. I have been dealing with the pain since I woke up at the hospital.

I am at my place, my mom is staying with me for a few days to make sure I am ok. I am just trying to stay busy by watching tv, chatting with friends to kill time on the pain.

We will see how tomorrow goes.


|

1 Comments


I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! We've cheering for you over at hearingjourney.com

Kim
www.hearingjourney.com

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.