1

First Programming...

Posted by Tina on 5:39 PM in , , , , ,
I went to programming without my family.... just me and my fiancée. Steve, my audie likes my progress so far... I told him that I heard that sound at AuBonPain that far away.....

He did mapping I think, where he finds the level of tolerance in each decibel. Then about 10 minutes later.. he turns it on... OH MY GOSH! It sounds SOOOO MUCH BETTER! But stronger than a hearing aid.

I was a happy camper! Steve also added a 1X magnet in the implant.. removed the dummy and added the extra magnet since my hair is heavy and still a little swollen. But it was my heavy hair that was knocking it down a lot.

As we left the hospital, it was raining out... I whipped on my rain coat.. and walked outside JHH. Hmm.. what am I hearing now? It was the raindrops on my raincoat... WOW.... My first sounds with the CI! It was so pleasant to hear something so nice like that. Thats a nice way to start my learning experience.



|

1 Comments


Hi Tina, Found your blog thru hearing journey. I am a mentor for AB for parents of young children who are going thru the journey. My name is "cormac's mom" on hearing journey. Just wanted to say hi say I am happy you are doing so well. Take care
jennifer

Copyright © 2012 You gotta b'lieve Hon, or not! All rights reserved.